Saranya: THIRD-EYE Center for Autism
- Sharanalayam Dhaya: A Home for the Orphans, Street Children, Children of CSW’s and Beggars). More than 100 normal children find home here. Love, care and concern is shown to each child and the children brought from the streets, orphaned, and un-cared for, are given a new life here.
- Sharanalayam Jyothi: A Home for the Mentally Challenged ) More than 55 mentally challenged children and adults picked up from the streets or orphaned are taken care here.
- Sharanalayam Jheevan: A Home for the HIV/AIDS infected and affected Adults and Children). About 15 innocent children suffering for no mistake of theirs and infected with HIV/AIDS are taken care here and are given a painless death. Even adults are housed here.
- Sharanalayam - Sweehar: Licensed Adoption Centre to give infants eligible for adop- tion on in-country and inter-country adoption. This unit is also recognised by the Government of Tamil nadu. It is the only recognised adoption unit in the districts of Nilgiris, coimbatore, tirupur, Erode.
- Sharanalayam - Third Eye: It is a learning center for Autism and the only center in the coimbatore district to offer ABA therapy. Kids from all over the world and children outside coimbatore dist move to kinathukadavu to take ABA therapy from Third Eye.
Next part lies with putting down problem behavior. Here at 'Third Eye center for Autism', we do a detailed reporting on the child – what to do, what are the behaviors, what is the plan to educate etc. Once it is done, we need to put enough efforts to create a life skill for autistic through vocational training and integrate them back to society or mainstream schooling
And most importantly, getting the media's attention and involvement can take our awareness campaigns to a long long way!
With regard to Sharanalayam as a whole, we always struggle to make our ends meet to feed 200 loving souls.
Also the income from the Retirement Community of Sharanalayam offers support.